Convenient and easy
Our service standards:
Retire Your Ride is committed to providing the highest level of customer service while we create a better environment.
We are the only national vehicle purchase and recycling program:
Retire Your Ride is available in all provinces.
We are bilingual:
We provide service in English by phone or email, and in French by email only.
We are available to help:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our staff are happy to speak with you between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST at 1-888-510-0919
- Visit our website and fill out an application form HERE.
We let you know what is happening.
We send automated messages by email to let you know when your application has progressed or to remind you when we need additional information.
We are committed to our timelines.
- You will receive confirmation of application within one (1) business day, and details of your vehicle and the city it is located in will be forwarded to local Certified Recyclers for them to bid on your vehicle.
- You will be notified via email of the highest bid from your local Certified Recycler AFTER two (2) business days after receiving confirmation of your application.
- If you do not receive a bid confirmation, that means no Recycler bid on your vehicle, and we will try to rebid your vehicle which will delay the process.
- You will be able to accept or decline the highest bid.
- If you accept the bid, your contact information will be sent to the winning recycler. If you decline, the file will be cancelled.
- The offer is valid for the next seven (7) days, if you do not respond within that time, your file will be cancelled.
- After assignment you will be contacted within five (5) business days by the winning recycler to arrange pickup of your vehicle.
- If you are available and in a pickup area, the recycler will pick up your vehicle within seven (7) days and will provide payment via cheque in full for your vehicle. In certain circumstances, a cheque will be mailed to the Vehicle Owner, as the recycler is using a contract tower to remove the vehicle. In all cases, the cheque will be mailed immediately.
- Please ensure you provide the original copy of your vehicle registration documents to the recycler (no photocopies).